The small camping ground in our orchard is perfect for those who prefer smallness, privacy and want to spend some time away from the big, crowded camps. Families especially are welcome! The camping ground does not provide much luxury, though we take great care to keep the grounds clean, tidy and ecologically oriented. We can house up to around 20 tents or trailers at a time. The guests are free to pick up fruit from our orchard and vegetables upon request.
There are four showers and washbasins with hot water; an equal number of toilets plus an additional shower.
We are happy to assist our guests in any way possible. We also speak fluent English and understand all major European languages.
- Lot size
- Washing machine
- Parking (free)
- Price (tax not included)
- Tourist tax (children & adults)
- * Electricity
- Silence between 10:00PM and 7:00AM.
- Guests are kindly expected to keep the camping ground clean and tidy, the garbage should be collected in the appropriate recycling containers.
- Hot water is always at your disposal, however, please be considerate and don't be wasteful.
- The tap water is drinkable since it comes from the nearby Alpine foothills. There is no need to boil it beforehand.
Breda and her husband are really caring hosts. Whether you need some advise for trips or just some vegetables out of their garden...they'll try to enable everything. Lovely place, lovely people, interesting conversations.
A very nice expérience in the cosy camping of Breda! Showers very clean, camp very green and peaceful, and Breda & her husband very sympathetic with us! We'll definitively come back! Thx again for everything!
We had a great stay at Breda's incredibly well run camp site. All the facilities like toilet, shower, cooking and washing can be shared with the campers. What impresses us most is the cleanliness of everything, it made us feel like camping out too! Highly recommended.
Hosts were very friendly, place is very green and nice. Beautiful for those who love nature. This place is highly recommended.